Wednesday 13 August 2014

Just trying out the loom band craze

Apologies that the blog posts and my crafty adventures have dried up a little lately... hoping to change that.

When I returned to the UK from travelling in January this year the loom band craze was just starting to spread. I had already got my eye on those coloured rubber bands, despite them being aimed at kids, but managed to refrain from playing with them. 

A couple of months ago, when the Duchess of Cambridge was seen wearing a loom band bracelet, then David Beckham, then numerous other celebrities... it's went from craze to crazy! And of course I've jumped on the band wagon. Although I must confess my first pack was a birthday present - but once tried, I was hooked... 



I'm going to leave you with that thought for now... as I head off to enjoy a few more bands and see if I can progress from the 2 finger styles. Did you already get into the craze? I would love to see what loom band ideas and designs you have made - leave a comment here or email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment