Friday 20 December 2013

Mulberry paper from Thailand: Happy Birthday Mum!

No, I didn't forget! Happy Birthday Mum...


...all the way from Thailand!

Being on the road (see my travel site for more about my trip) really doesn't make it easy to find opportunities to get creative and crafty. However, with my mum's birthday approaching and being in Bangkok (Thailand) last week, I had to get my hands on some crafting stash. 

Fortunately, there were many places where I could stock up on a few bits to make a card and I found some lovely mulberry paper flowers and silk flowers at the weekend market in Chatuchak.

There are also numerous shopping centres around the city, which almost made me feel like I was back in Singapore or even the UK, so getting my hands on some card and ribbon was no problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment