Thursday 10 October 2013

Mr and Mrs wedding album

I made this for my friends Tori and Macca for their 1st Wedding Anniversary which they will celebrate today.

I've used Stampin' Up! Colours: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight, together, to create this little waterfall album.  It's the same style as one I made sometime ago (see here) which a demonstrator, Diane, showed me how to create.

Top Note with Boho Blossoms

Scallop Trim Border punch and an Antique Brad

You will find instructions to make these on the web if you search for 'waterfall album'.

Mr and Mrs Macca will have to wait until I'm back in the UK to get the album however as I put it safely into storage assuming I would be back by now to give it to them. Happy anniversary anyway x

No comments:

Post a Comment