Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sneak peak discounted bundle offer from Stampin' Up! (plus P&P offer)

Stampin' Up! launched a new product line today. 




For all of us that love scrapbooking but never seem to get time to do it - this is the perfect way to document the lives of ourselves and those we love, our special occasions and events, our highs and lows. Anything really!  

Those of you that know me, or follow my blog, will have seen my smash book pages (see eg here) where I keep memento's and bits and pieces from my life and travels. I love this sort of scrapbooking style as you don't have to be neat and tidy, or particularly creative, as anything goes.

Well, the Stampin' Up! This and That product range which will be available from 1 July, in the new catalogue, is similar and I personally can't wait to get my hands on these products.

During this month you have the chance to take a sneak peak at what is to come and the best news is that it's with 15% off the RRP.

The promotion ends on 31st May, so contact me today at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to order your discounted Epic Day This and That bundle which includes the items below for just £29.24 (exc P&P), plus I am offering P&P to my customers for just £2, so you get this all for just £31.24, unless of course you want to order more than one as the postage is fixed :)...


ItemDescriptionPrice
131268Epic Day This and That Journal13.50 €/£9.95
130814Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper13.25 €/£9.95
131463Remember This and That Rotary Stamp6.95 €/£5.50
131271Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers5.95 €/£4.50
131269Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape5.95 €/£4.50
133905Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until May 31.
38.76 €/£29.24
15% Off Retail Value!





No comments:

Post a Comment