Monday 13 May 2013

Happy birthday mate!

Just because I'm not in the UK currently, doesn't mean I have forgotten anyone's birthday! At least I hope not...

This card is for my friend Andy, and hopefully it has arrived on time. Happy birthday!


Using the Patio Party Suite of Designer Series Papers and co-ordinating Make a Cake stamp set, I've created a suitable card, which could be changed around to suite a male or female recipient.  The Night of Navy background has been run through the Stripes embossing folder and adhered to a Whisper White card base, I've then added strips of DSP and stamped the cake image onto DSP and cut out the pieces to complete the cake, which has been stamped and cut out using one of the Labels collection framelits.

If you would like to place an order just email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com and I will respond within 24 hours, despite the time difference, I'm now in Thailand and have internet :).

No comments:

Post a Comment