Monday 15 April 2013

A few favours

If you have been following my blog you will know that I was responsible for making the wedding favours for my friends wedding in Mallorca.  You can see the previous designs here.  

The final design chosen was the plain butterflies with the Champagne Glitter paper and I also made some standing place cards for the children using the Scallop Circle die - you can just see them to the right of the photo.


And a close up:


It was a lovely wedding and I can safely say, thankfully it went without any problems, despite me being in charge of the table plan, wedding favours and hair ;).




I forgot to take a picture of the hair in all it's glory, but managed to grab a couple of photos towards the end of the afternoon after the curls had dropped a little - I'm still proud of it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment