Tuesday 12 March 2013

Happy Birthday Amy

I'm a little late with the birthday wishes today but haven't forgotten... so, happy birthday Amy!

Here's the card I made for her... 

It seems I have been away for just over a month now and this is the first post that I hadn't already scheduled before I left the UK (check out the latest on my travel blog to see what I'm up to here) ... and I've already forgotten the name of the stamp set!

Quick check... it's Mixed Bunch stamped in Melon Mambo and then punched out with the co-ordinating Blossom Punch, and I've added a punched shape cut from Pink Pirouette behind the stamped image.

I've used a swing card design for this card, created with the Top Note die and cut from Pool Party card stock.  There are lots of tutorials on the web showing you how to create a card base like this so I won't go into details here.

I have used a Melon Mambo frame cut from the Top Note die to co-ordinate with the flower.

Other materials:
Leaves = from the Blomin' Marvellous Sale-A-Bration stamp set;
Sentiment = from the For the Birds stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment