Monday 25 February 2013

Fingers crossed

My best friend announced recently announced she is getting married!  I'm hoping the wedding plans work around my current travels, so fingers crossed I don't have to make a return trip to the UK unexpectedly to be there on the big day!

More importantly, I wish Cat and Mark all the very best with their plans.  Here is the little celebratory card that I made for them using the You are Loved stamp set from the main catalogue.


I've used Wisteria Wonder for the base and then added Shimmery White card, the strip at the bottom has been embossed with one of the Adorning Accent embossing folders.  I have then heat embossed the image onto Melon Mambo card stock using White embossing powder.  

The You are Loved stamp set was originally released in one of the 2011 mini catalogues, but fortunately returned in the main catalogue.  It would suit so many different occasions!

If you would like to place an order please email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com, but please note it may take a couple of days to get a reply whilst I am on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment