Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bag from old jeans

What do you do with an old pair of jeans when you wither can't fit in them anymore, or it's time just time to bin them?

Well, my Mum came up with an idea when she stumbled across an old pair of mine in her loft recently!  I needed a 'casual' bag so she simply, used my old pair of jeans to make one!

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect... but as usual Mum came up with another brilliant design and managed to incorporate Stampin' Up! fabrics into it too :)!


You have to actually see this bag to appreciate just how brilliant it is!  Not only is it the perfect size for a handbag, it has pockets all over the place created from the original jeans pockets.

The strap is lined with Stampin' Up! fabrics and she has also created a little key chain inside and then some charms for the zip.

Then there are the pockets inside... check this one out:


It's just the right size for some pocket tissues or my iphone, so I won't lose it.  And finally, there's a bottle holder and more pockets and the whole thing is lined.

I've discarded my handbag for this amazing bag as soon as I got it... just love it love it love it!

Thanks Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment