Wednesday 2 January 2013

January draw - win an Occasions Alphabet stamp set

One of my favourite stamp sets is the Occasions Alphabet set from the main catalogue.  It has 26 different stamps with little messages on for each of the letters of the alphabet.  I just love using this set for scrap booking as well as making cards - just check out the Occasions Alphabet label on the right hand side of my site for some of these ideas.
If you place an order before the end of January you will be entered into a draw to win this stamp set for yourself.  In addition, Sale-A-Bration starts on 22nd January, meaning for every £45 purchase you will receive an exclusive stamp set, and if you place your order with me, for each £45 spend you will get a extra entry into my January draw.

Contact me before the end of the month to place your order and if you live near me (GU16) you can also save on postage (normally £4.95), as well as take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration offers for purchases of £45 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment