Wednesday 23 January 2013

It is Bloomin' Marvelous

As I shared with you yesterday, Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is now here... so just to clarify what this means for you...

***
As a CUSTOMER: For every £45 that you spend, you can choose a limited edition item for FREE.  As well as 11 different products which includes stamp sets, designer series papers, ribbon, buttons, an embossing folder, a punch and a card kit; there are also 6 products from the main catalogue available too!

That's the choice of limited edition products or: card stock, stamp sets, buttons, simply scored diagonal plate or the essential paper piercing pack...

As a HOSTESS: You get the same, as a buying customer, but in addition, if your party orders are £150, not only do you get the normal £25 of hostess pounds, but you will receive a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer paper too.  If your party order is £300 or more, then you'll also get a FREE product bundle which includes the Sycamore Street designer series paper, ribbon, buttons and the Madison Avenue stamp set too.

Check out the SAB leaflet here for full details or contact me today.

***
There is a lot to choose from, so I thought I'd share one of the stamp sets with you today.

I wanted to decorate my journal with something simple ahead of my upcoming travels so opted for the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set which is available during the Sale-A-Bration event.  This has 4 image stamps and 4 sentiment stamps... Bloomin' Marvelous (lol!)...

Here's what I came up with; quick, simple and hopefully it will give my journal a longer life:


Waste not want not... I've used the brown paper that comes with the Stampin' Up! packaging :)!  I've then covered my journal with the paper and then embellished the front with images from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set.

Note the sentiment has been inked and stamped onto the Cotton Ribbon which is in the Autumn/Winter catalogue and onto which you can stamp directly.  The great news is that this product will continue in the Spring/Summer catalogue too.



I've carefully masked the flower image in order to place the leaves behind them... just restamp the image onto a post it and cut out and stick over the first image and then stamp the image you want to appear behind over the top.  Remove the post it afterwards - it is as easy as that!

So, if you want to get your hands on the lovely Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set now available during the Sale-A-Bration event, you can get it FREE with an order of £45 (excluding postage).  Check out the other limited edition products too.

I will be having a launch event for the new Spring/Summer catalogue and the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration event on Saturday 2nd February at 2pm... more details on this tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment