Thursday 31 January 2013

Another idea for fabric scraps

There are some gorgeous new fabrics coming in the new Spring/Summer mini catalogue.  

With quite a few bits of leftover scraps of fabric my mum found a great way to use these up before the new products arrived... 

Do you have lots of scraps of fabric leftover... why not make a pin cushion like this:


There are lots of ways to use up scraps of fabric, my favourite so far is definitely me gorgeous marker pen case which my mum made me sometime ago... check it out here.  She really is very talented!

Check out the fabrics on pages 170-171 of the main catalogue and keep an eye out for the new Spring/Summer catalogue which is released tomorrow (1 Feb)... I can't wait to see what my mum can create from these :).

Tomorrow I will be taking part in a blog hop with some of the other Stampin' Stars demonstrators, so check back here then from 9am to check out the new catalogue and some ideas using some of the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment