Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas Sis

This is the second year in a row that my sister will be celebrating Christmas with my parents and the second year that I will not be there... in fact I can't remember the last time I did celebrate Christmas with her - when we were kids I think?!  

So, I'm missing out on her Christmas roast, but also the cold weather as I am off on my travels until January. In the meantime, here is the card I made for her.  Happy Christmas Lee x


This is another twist on one of the cards I made last Christmas, but with a variation or two.  The Scallop Circle die works so well as an easle style card base, I must remember to use this idea more often, especially as the bird punch can be used to create other birds for year round cards :).


No comments:

Post a Comment