Thursday 20 December 2012

Happy birthday Mum

As usual I'm out of the country for my Mum's birthday, but of course I didn't forget the card...  Happy birthday Mum, hope you have a great day x


Mum doesn't drink but I thought she would approve of a non alcoholic cocktail card for this year?  I've used the Happy Hour stamp set which has so many little stamps it's hard to choose which glass to ink up :).

The base is Whisper White and I have created an easle style card so that it stands upright and then added the Real Red panels with some of the Pumpkin Pie DSP from the 'Brights' collection paper pack.  The image is inked with Stampin' Write markers as you can use more than one colour at a time and then I've added the umbrella and fruit using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.

I've punched out the image with the Curly Label punch and then created a border with 2 Real Red punch shapes.  Finally you can just make out the 'Mum' wording in the photo from the For My Family stamp set.  Again the Stamp-a-ma-jig came in handy here as it's always nerve wracking to stamp directly onto a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment