Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy anniversary M&D

Well I trust everyone has had a good Christmas.  I'm currently in Arizona,enjoying the warmer climate after a trip to the Grand Canyon at below zero temperatures.  Do check out my travel site for more on this if you are interested.

Despite being away I do have a few crafty posts lined up to share with you so keep checking back.  Today it's my parents wedding anniversary, so here is the card that I made them.


It uses one of the images from the For the Birds stamp set which has a lot of choices for many occasions...

The base is Bashful Blue and I have teamed this with Pink Pirouette and Whisper White using a strip run through the Argyle embossing folder and layered onto a Scallop Trim Border punched from Whisper White.

I've added a couple of butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies embosslits die, cut from Shimmery White card scraps and a button tied with Linen Thread to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment