Wednesday 12 December 2012

Craft stash sale for charity - this Sunday 2-4pm

For those of you that know me or have been following here or on my travel site, you will probably by now, be aware that I quit my job last month and am planning to take a bit of time out and go travelling as soon as I can.

Stage one of the plan is clearing my house and putting everything into storage - so of course that means a clear out of my crafting stash :(.

Books, magazines, paper packs

Ribbons, embossing powders, punches
There is all sorts of bits and pieces from magazines and books to embossing powders and stamps, so I thought I would sell it off for a few pennies to raise some money for charity :).

It's all non Stampin' Up! stuff as I will look to doing something else to raise money with some of my Stampin' Up bits in the new year too.  

Prices start from just a few pence, so if you fancy coming and having a rummage through a couple of boxes of various crafty bits, I will be having an open house at my home (GU16) this Sunday (16th) from 2pm until 4pm, where you can stop by and take a look and purchase anything you fancy.  

The money will be collected and put towards items for a school or orphanage somewhere overseas.  When I travel on longer trips I like to try and take items with me and donate these to a local school/orphanage or charity at one of my destinations, so of course that is what I will be doing in the coming months.  See details of past volunteer/charity visits here.

As I haven't yet planned the trip, I can't tell you where the money/items will be donated to just yet, but I promise to keep you updated as soon as I have organised things.

Do let me know via email if you are planning to stop by on Sunday so that I can let you have my address and make sure the kettle is boiling ;).  Alternatively if you cannot make it along I will still be around Monday and Tuesday next week and willing to accept any stray visitors who may be interested in anything that is left, so if you do let other crafters know.

Anyone who would like to place a Stampin' Up order in the meantime can of course contact me to do so as products can be shipped directly to you for the normal UPS flat rate of £4.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment