Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas stocking

With Christmas fast approaching, and hopefully most of your cards now made, it's time to think about other bits and pieces.  Therefore today I have Christmas stocking to share with you made with the Candlelight Christmas fabric in the Autumn/Winter catalogue...


If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I wouldn't have made this myself as my mum is the sewing expert... here's a close up of the Christmas tree that features a variety of buttons and sequins...


Normally tomorrow would be a day back at work, but I've quit my job, so will be making the most of putting my feet up for a bit.  I'm actually in London for a few days so you should be able to catch up on what I get up to on my travel site when I get around to updating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment