Friday 16 November 2012

Patio Party product suite

It's my good friend Marie's birthday today... so I thought I would have a play with the Patio Party product suite to create her card.
 
I've used Primrose Petals and Summer Star Fruit from the 2012-2014 In Colours collection to co-ordinate with papers.  
 
The stamp set is Make a Cake which has some lovely little bits that you can put together to create different cakes.  I've gone with a 3 tier cake, inked in Primrose Petals and then punched out with the Decorative Label punch which I have then created a frame with using two punched Summer Starfruit shapes.
 
If you would like to place an order you can contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com, remember if you live close to me (GU16) I'm placing and order at the end of the week so you can save on postage (normally £4.95).

No comments:

Post a Comment