Monday 12 November 2012

Glitzy glam 30th

Happy Monday... :)!
 
I have been busying myself trying to get some content for my travel site so haven't had much time to keep my crafty posts flowing over the weekend, but promise to get back to regular posts this week.
 
Please do check out my other site, and check back regularly for travel related info, product reviews and my ongoing travels and please share with your friends - the more hits I get the better chance I have of persuading someone to give me some freelance travel writing work... 
 
Ok, enough of the shameless plugs, here is a card:
 


I was asked to create something with a glitzy glam theme for a 30th birthday, and after mulling it over I decided it had to include the Happy Hour stamp set.  After that it was just a case of using the Red Glimmer paper and my Scallop circle punch to create a cocktail dress (the belt is mirror card 'non Stampin' Up!). 
 
The photo doesn't show that I've used Shimmery White card as well as having embossed the Basic Black panel. 
 
If you would like to place an order and live close to me (GU16) you can save on postage as I will be placing an order at the end of the week, so please contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment