Monday 5 November 2012

Comfort Cafe butterfly thanks

Today I have a card created with the lovely Comfort Cafe fabric, as I really love these colours.
 


The base is Whisper White and I've teamed Summer Star Fruit (new in colours) with Pool Party.  If you look closely you will see that I've embossed the Scallop Circle die cut with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and then layered this over a panel of Summer Start Fruit card stock which has strips of Pool Party cut with one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits dies. 
 
The butterfly has been cut with the Beautiful Butterflies die after mounting the fabric onto card.
 
I'll be placing an order when I'm back from my trip so feel free to email me (jadedcrafter@gmail.com) with details of anything you would like to order and if you live close to me (GU16) you can save on postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment