Friday 9 November 2012

A little treat idea

Apologies for a gap in posts... I've been a little under the weather this week and had some difficult news so have neglected my scheduled posts.
 
Hopefully with a break from work over the weekend and some catching up with friends, plus some crafting sessions I will have more ideas to share with you soon.
 
For now, here is something I've been saving for a while...
 


Isn't it cute, and just what is needed to keep you cosy on these cold/dark evenings.  Created by a fellow demonstrator, Jackie, and given to me at our last demonstrator get together.

Jackie has used the lovely Scentsational Season stamp set to create the mug of hot choc with the candy cane which has been mounted onto a 6cm Scallop circle punched piece of Crumbcake card stock.  The DSP is from the Snow Festival paper pack in the Autumn/Winter catalogue and all of that has been fixed onto a Early Espresso pouch.

Inside is a lovely sachet of hot chocolate... which would be great as a little gift, or you could include something else :).

Such a great idea which I will be using again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment