Thursday 25 October 2012

Swinging thank you

Have you seen the hostess sets in the main catalogue?
 
The card I have to share with you today includes one of the images from the Summer Afternoon hostess stamp set:
 
Here's the card which uses some of the papers from the Patio Party DSP pack...
 



The flash didn't work on my camera so the pic looks a little dull.  I've used Pink Pirouette for the Label Collection framelits and Whisper White for the image piece.  The image has been coloured with blender pens using Stampin' Write markers and I've attached a length of the Organza ribbon behind the panel.
 
If you would like to get your hands on this stamp set or any of the other hostess sets, you don't actually have to hold a party or workshop.  Instead you can just collect orders from your friends/family and earn hostess pounds in return.  Contact me to find out more, or of course book a party or workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment