Wednesday 24 October 2012

Owl treat

Only time for a very quick post today as been working into the night/early hours and back at it again today before I can go home!  The good news is that I have also packed up most of my stuff from the house in Cambridge which I vacate next week, although I don't really see much of an end to working up there anytime soon - but the days will be lessening for a while :).
 
Here's a little treat created by my upline Cate, which she created for a swap at our last demonstrator get together.
 


Full details can be found on Cate's blog.
 
On a separate matter - If you like to travel, please do also check out my other site/blog as I have another trip planned in November and hope to share with you some other travel related content in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment