Sunday 14 October 2012

Mixed bunch rock and roll

I have a new technique to share with you today... well, it's new to me in terms of not having tried it before.  Known as the rock and roll technique and using 2 ink pads you have to ink up the stamp in one colour and then the other around the edges, by rocking and rolling the stamp around where you want the ink to go.
 
Ok, so that is a rubbish explanation, but think you can get the idea from the card instead :).  I've used Daffodil Delight and Real Red with one of the stamps from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.
 
 
 
Apologies to those of you who have noticed, I used a retired border punch on the edges... but by the time I realised it was too late to rectify. 
 
The Mixed Bunch stamp set has a co-ordinating punch that makes cards like this a dream to create.  The rock and roll technique I will be using again... and a stamp set too!
 
If you would like to order this stamp set or anything else form the Stampin' Up! catalogues, just contact me to place your order at jadedcrafter@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment