Thursday 4 October 2012

Losing track of the days...

That is my excuse for a late post today... I haven't had a chance to keep my scheduled posts up to date as have been frequenting Cambridge for work the last few weeks and working very long hours :(.
 
I do actually have lots of projects to share with you so will try and improve the updates in the coming days.
 
Today I have a fitting idea for someone like me perhaps... to keep track of what day it is ;).
 
I created 16 of these for the last demonstrator get together that I attended - last Friday.  When we get together we like to create 'swaps', which basically means a project idea in multiples which we then swap with each other so that we can build up our samples and share ideas.
 
I have used one of the new stamp sets from the new main catalogue which was released this week - Memorable Moments.
 
It would be great for age related cards and anniversaries, but here I have used it to create a fridge magnet calendar.


The base is Old Olive and then I have cut a piece of Crumbcake cake stock using one of the Labels Collection Framelits dies and then run it through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  Onto that I have adhered another framelit with the border image and 2012 stamped in Real Red ink.  Finally a quick border of Real Red cardstock for the mini calendar and a magnet on the back and it's done.

 
These would make great little gifts and are reasonably quick to make, I made 16 remember!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment