Wednesday 17 October 2012

For mixed twins

Back to regular posts hopefully now I am back :).
 
I received a request to make a congratulations card following the birth of mixed twins.  Initially I was a little stumped at what I could create for both a boy and a girl and what colours to use.  However So Saffron and Whisper White came to the rescue, as did the little ducky from the Every Little Bit stamp set...


I've used a square Whisper White base and then stamped the little ducky in Marina Mist, Regal Rose and More Mustard before colouring with Stampin' Write markers using a blender pen and Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron inks.
 
I've then cut out the panel using one of the Labels Collection framelets and cut a large shape from a piece of So Saffron which I have then run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
 
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set which is new in the main catalogue.  The baby names have been printed onto Whisper White and cut and matted onto a strip of So Saffron card stock to finish.
 
I hope little Aimee and Aiden like it x

No comments:

Post a Comment