Sunday 21 October 2012

Christmas isn't Christmas without trees

Even as someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas I have to admit to putting up a tree last year, just so that I could admire it :).  Ok, so there was a bit more to it... I'm not completely against Christmas.  However it is a bit early to be sharing Christmas card ideas with you, but before you know it December the 25th will be here and you won't have time to craft, so I urge you to get a making your cards early.
 
Here's the 3rd and final card from this weeks Christmas card club session, using the lovely Scentsational Season stamp set again, but this time the trees...
 


The base is Real Red, I've then added a strip of the Festival of Prints DSP to the bottom and cut a Scallop Circle die from Whisper White which I have then run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to create the backdrop for the trees. 
 
The trees have been inked in Old Olive and then cut out using the co-ordinating dies.  I've added a couple of Basic Rhinestones to the top of the trees but think they could do with a few more scattered around.

More Christmas themed cards to follow after my next class on Thursday this week, but I promise tomorrow I will have something non-Christmassy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment