Monday 29 October 2012

Blended robin

The lack of posts the last couple of days were due to me being extremely unwell, which doesn't happen very often so I was unable to do anything :(.
 
I'm back up and functioning again but still a little fragile.
 
Being so ill meant I haven't had a chance to do any crafting, or much else really, but fortunately still have a few cards to share with you so the scheduled posts will be back with more over the next few days.
 
Last week, I had my second Christmas card club session, and the last one is this Thursday, in case you fancied coming along - see full details here.
 
Here is another of the cards we made this week using the lovely Beautiful Season stamp set.  A simple card made with a Garden Green base and strips of Real Red, the image panel is Very Vanilla and as well as colouring this with a blender pen using Stampin' Write markers the edges have been sponge daubered with Early Espresso ink to create a 'vintage' feel.
 


I always find colouring very therapeutic, but perhaps having to colour 4 of these cards in one evening was a little bit challenging!  However, the ladies got them all done though, along with the other designs :).
 
If you would like to have a private class in your own home to make some special Christmas cards, I would be very happy to come along and run one for you.  I have some availability through November so please contact me via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment