Wednesday 19 September 2012

Retired letter dies

I saw this card and I had to CASE it.  Such a great idea for using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies, yet another retiring product this month - and which has also sold out :(.
 
I really am devastated that these are going as I love to used them for both my scrapbooking and card making, as they always save the day when I need a quick card for a particular occasion where a word can say it all!

With the upcoming new catalogue which will be released in just over 10 days (on the 1st October) there are some new letter dies, which are very very similar so don't worry too much, in fact I reckon you would hardly notice the difference if you made this card with those instead... you just have to wait until next month to get your paws on them though!
 
I'm looking forward to going home tomorrow... 3 days in Cambridge this week is no doubt going to take it's toll.  I hopefully have a day off Friday to go along to the Sandown Craft show to make up for the lack of crafting this week... so watch out for some new catalogue ideas which I will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment