Wednesday 5 September 2012

No more pillow box die :(

Apologies for the late post today... I have got a bit behind with scheduling posts this week as work slowly catches up with me.  If fact I'm a bit behind on the crafting too, but still have a few things to share with you to make sure you're making the most of the retiring products list!
 
More items dropped off today so make sure you check out the lists soon, here.
 
Another of my favourites is going... the pillow box die :(!  I'm not sure how life will be after it's gone, but I have seen the replacement product in the upcoming new catalogue which will be released in October and I don't think you will be too disappointed.
 
However if you don't want to miss out, contact me now to place your order and remember I'm offering FREE postage on orders of £45 or more for the rest of the month.
 
Here's a quick project created with the pillow box die from some Blushing Bride card stock (also retiring) and some of the lovely Timeless Portrait DSP papers which will also be gone after September, if not before.

 
I've also used the following products:
 
- Decorative Label punch
- Bird Builder punch (for the leaves)
- Boho Blossoms punch
- Basic Rhinestones
- Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment