Saturday 1 September 2012

New Autumn/Winter mini catalogue


Yes, it is finally here and you can order products from today!  Just contact me to place your order and during September, if your order is £45 or more I am offering FREE postage.  Alternatively if you live close to me and can collect your products I can combine with other orders and save on postage (normally £4.95).
 
There are lots of festive stamps and designer papers... so I thought I'd share a card with you using some of these items. 
 
The base is Rich Razzleberry (an old favourite) which I have combined with some of the new papers from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue - 'Festival of Prints' on page 20.  What is great about these papers is that although they have a Christmas theme there are lots of sheets you can use for other occasions.  What's even better is that they come in 11.4 x 16.5cm sheets and you get 4 each of 12 double sided designs...
 
For this card I've used a strip cut at 5cm and then snipped into it.  I have then adhered a piece cut with the Labels Collection Framelits dies onto a larger framelit cut from Daffodil Delight card stock and placed this over the paper strip.
 
The 'mug' image is from the new Scentsational Season stamp set on page 16 of the catalogue.  I have inked it in Rich Razzle berry and then die cut a star from Daffodil Delight and run this through the Square Lattice embossing folder.
 
The stamp set has 6 stamps which are of a Christmas theme and they have co-ordinating framelits dies so you don't have to cut them out:
 
Absolutely adorable!  And as you can see they could work on non Christmas cards too :).
 
As well as the new mini catalogue products the retiring products from the current main catalogue were announced today.  I'll have more details tomorrow but if you can't wait until then here's the link to the list.
 
 
You can contact me today to place an order for any of these items, and remember they are first come first served.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment