Thursday 20 September 2012

Cambridge crafting with Joyous Celebrations

With 3 days in Cambridge this week, I made sure I had planned ahead and organised a crafting session with my friend Donna. 
 
We had great fun coming up with ideas using the Joyous Celebrations stamp set from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue, so I thought I would share one of them with you today... but I can't take credit for the creation as this is all Donna's handy work, with a little help from one she saw on the web.
 

Using the lovely Snow Festival DSP created a great background and Donna has then matted a variety of Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler card with these papers.
 
The stamp set has so much to choose from  with a variety of images and sentiments, adequate to make all your Christmas cards with basically :).
 
 
If you would like to order this set or any other Stampin' Up! products just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com, and don't forget I am offering FREE postage until the end of the month on orders of £45 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment