Monday 20 August 2012

Thanks again

I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle last week, up in the Lake District... trying to get away from it all; as well as visiting the memorial trees and replacing the geocache that I have up there in memory of my late partner, Nick.

I always love being in the Lakes, not just for the memories, but for the food and hospitality ;)!  I actually think my Aunt should open up her house as a B&B cos her cooking is great and lots of it comes freshly picked from the garden.

Anyway, as a thank you to them I have made and sent this card... hopefully it's winging its way up North as you read this post.


I have CASE'd the idea from Amy, although with a few tweaks.  I have used a Basic Black card base and then stamped the images from the Just Believe stamp set in Old Olive ink onto Crumbcake card stock.  I have then punched a border with the Scallop Trim Border punch in Old Olive and adhered this under the image panel.

The ladybird was created with the Scallop Circle punch and I have then decorated it with spots and finished off with a sentiment from the Apothecary Art stamp set onto Old Olive card.

Thanks again Susan and David x

1 comment: