Tuesday 14 August 2012

Smashing travels

Just to let you know that if you want to place an order and live close to me (GU16) you can save on postage this week, as I will be putting an order through, so just email me with details.  And, don't forget the great offer this month if you spend £60 - you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for FREE (RRP £14.95/18.95).  See further details here.

I got back from Poland yesterday.  Krakow to be exact, where I have spent the last week after a couple of days spent in Berlin, Germany.

However my summer break is not yet over, as I am off to the Lake District later this evening to hang out in the rain no doubt!  But first I wanted to share with you something from my travels... because the crafting bug is now with me everywhere I go :).

You may have seen a Smash book before (?!).  In fact I positively recommend that you check out this to see what it's all about if you haven't as it's totally addictive and an alternative to journalling or blogging. 

I've been compiling mine for a while, specifically for keeping all those little bits and pieces I pick up whilst travelling around.  And of course there is the odd 'ickle bit' of Stampin' Up! loveliness that sneaks in along the way...


For those of you that are familiar with the products... you will see that I've used the 'coffee mug' image from the Every Little Bit stamp set in the main catalogue, to create little beer mugs.  And of course the lettering for 'Berlin' is cut using the Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies which I absolutely love.

If you want to read more about the finer details of my latest adventures then check out my travel blog for 2012 (from Berlin to Krakow). 

I will hopefully be able to share the Krakow pages with you from my Smash book soon, along with some of the lovely birthday cards that I received last week so keep checking back.

In the meantime, I would love to see any ideas of your own that you have come up with for this addictive way to journal...

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jade - I'm getting more & more around to scrapping as something I might want to do - or at least help others to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smashing! I now feel kes guilty persuading you to buy all the stuff!! Hehe! Fab pages. Hope you had a good time and have fun up at the lake district! Hope to see you soon! X

    ReplyDelete