Sunday 26 August 2012

Pizza box for scented gifts

I'm at the coast today... hopefully getting some walking done.  I hope you are up to something nice too over the bank holiday, perhaps some crafting :)!?
 
If you are a regular follower of my blog you will hopefully remember the little quilted lavendar bags that my mum made earlier this month from the Flirtatious fabrics?
 
Well, I thought they would make great gifts, to put in a sock drawer perhaps... so needed a little box to put them in.  I decided that a pizza box would work well...
 

 
A perfect fit it seems :).
 
 
I've used Wisteria Wonder for the box itself and then added Melon Mambo card stock and papers to decorate.
 
The papers are from the lovely Cheerful Treat DSP pack (hostess only) and the label is from the Apothecary Art stamp set (coloured in avoiding the flowers in the centre) with a Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker and then I've inserted the 'perfume' image stamp from the Every Little Bit stamp set inside and coloured with markers using a blender pen.
 
Finally the sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set, and I've punched it out with one of the 'eyes' from the Owl Punch :).
 
I love these little boxes and they are so easy to make, for mini cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment