Wednesday 22 August 2012

More butterflies, from Kat

I think there is a theme developing here, I had 3 hand made cards for my birthday with butterflies on, all created from different stamps and tools :).

This fabulous card was from my friend Kat, who is a keen crafter these days.  She has of course got into the Stampin' Up! world and loves their products as much as I do (I think!).


Kat has coupled Perfect Plum/Wisteria Wonder with Old Olive, as she knows about my obsession with purple!

The flower and bird image is stamped using Stampin' Write markers, which allows you to pick out parts of an image - the stamp set is You are Loved which is now retired.  Kat has then added butterflies cut with the Beautiful Butterflies embosslit and a Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment with the Word Window punch to create a lovely border.

1 comment: