Sunday 5 August 2012

Happy Birthday Jamie

It's baby Jamie's 1st birthday today... Happy Birthday little man :) x

I'm on my way to Berlin, but I had to make him a card before I left of course!


I've created the little train by using the Curly Label punch and cutting the pieces of Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight card stock into half, before then running these through the Stripes embossing folder.

The wheels were punched using one of the circles of the Owl Punch and then I have carefully inked and stamped the monkeys in Chocolate Chip ink and added a '1' cut using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies.

The DSP is from the Neutrals Collection paper pack and then I've finished the card off with a sentiment stamp from the Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess only) which fits nicely inside a 1 3/8 inch circle punch and onto a Scalloped Circle punch shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment