Monday 27 August 2012

Deck the 'sunroom' with a door stop

Happy Bank Holiday!
 
Today I have another fabric project to share with you... although I have to confess that it's made by my mum as sewing isn't something I am too good at.
 
I've been moaning about the doors in my sunroom, as they don't stay open fully without somtehing in front of them, so mum has made me a door stop, from the lovely Deck the Halls fabric!
 
 
I think he needs some proper eyes, but there are no big buttons in any of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues, so we will have get him some when the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue is released later this week. 
 
Yes, it's out on 1st September, so watch this space, or email me to be added to the mailing list to receive full details on release day.

No comments:

Post a Comment