Sunday 8 July 2012

For a traveller

I have gone back to my favourite colour combinations to create this card... another of those we made at my Big Shot class.  I've gone for Elegant Eggplant (I just love all the purply shades!), Old Olive and Whisper White, which I think works really well.



Keeping it simple and using the Top Note to create a frame I have inked the image from the Open Sea stamp set in Old Olive and the sentiment (Petite Pairs) in Elegant Eggplant, before cutting out and mounting onto Old Olive card. 

The base has been stamped randomly with the compass image, using Versamark which once dry creates a lovely subtle background.  I've then fixed the Top Note with dimensionals.

All these travel related stamps make me want to get planning my next trip, I've already started compiling a scrap book for the places I've been to so far this year... why not check out my latest travel blog (see blog links on the left hand side) and give me some ideas of where to go next, cos I just can't decide ;)?!

No comments:

Post a Comment