Saturday 21 July 2012

DIY themed card

As the weather apparently starts to turn back into Summer, the days indoors are expected to come to an end... and perhaps so will the time for DIY also stop.  Not that I actually do much DIY myself, but there are plenty who do and this card was designed with someone in mind, who is pretty handy around the house.


I've used a Baha Breeze card base and adhered a piece of the 'striped' DSP from the Neutrals designer series paper pack.  The image is from the Every Little Bit stamp set, which caters for many occasions and themes, and I have inked this in Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White card and then punched out with the Curly Label punch.  To create the frame I have then punched out 2 Curly Labels from Chocolate chip and cut these in half vertically and diagonally and glued to the back.  I've mounted the image panel onto one of the Labels Collection Framelits dies (also Baha Breeze), which I have embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

The sentiment is of course, from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, inked in Chocolate Chip and punched out with the Word Window punch.

I hope the Summer really does arrive soon ... and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment