Monday 9 July 2012

Cute shower thanks

Happy Monday!

Well, I've had a weekend packed with crafting and relaxation... although yesterday involved quite a lot of house work and an ickle bit of work too.

I have lots of projects to share with you this week, but first I have to share this cute little thank you card that I got from my crafty friend Amy for her baby shower gifts.



As well as the cute baby created with the All in the Family stamp set, Amy has used one of the Designer Frames embossing folders directly onto the card base (you can just see this in the pic) which is a technique I will definitely have to have a go at.  It's a bit fiddly as you have to layer up the folder to avoid the 'tell tale' lines from showing around the edge... but once achieved you can breath a sign of relief ;).

Of course Amy is expecting a boy, so I'm looking forward to sharing the congratulations card with you later this month if he arrives on time :).



No comments:

Post a Comment