Sunday 15 July 2012

Christening prints

For baby themed cards the Baby Prints stamp set in the Summer mini catalogue is a must, as it has 5 different sentiments with the hands and feet images.  I thought I'd create a christening card using the set, although I don't have a Christening sentiment so thought the 'it's your day' wording from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set would be ideal for this.


I've used the Perfect Postage punch that isn't currently available, but you could use the square punches instead.  After punching out sections of the feet image inked in Bashful Blue I have selected the 'A' lettering from the Monogram Sweet Alphabet stamp set to capture the initial of the recipient of this card.  Each of the squares has been mounted on slightly larger Bashful Blue squares, as has the main image panel, and I have raised everything up using dimensionals.

I thought this was a very clean card, and ideal for a baby's special day.

1 comment: