Wednesday 4 July 2012

Big Shot class this Saturday 10.30am

I still have a space at my Big Shot class on Saturday at 10.30am.  We will be making a variety of cards using the Big Shot dies and embossing folders and each of the 4 cards uses something different so there will be plenty of new techniques to have a go at.

If you haven't attended one of my classes before perhaps this is the one for you, although it is slightly more advanced than some previous classes I will be there on had to help you through every step of each of the cards we will be making so why not come along and give it a try.  It's a great way to meet some other crafty people too...

Just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to book your place.

If you're still not sure, below is a selection of some of the items we will be using and the types of cards these will feature on. 
For a circular shaped card
For a bookmark card
For a card for someone special


For a masculine card or someone who likes to travel

1 comment: