Tuesday 5 June 2012

With the right shoes...

I can do anything!

I'm not sure that the photo does the colours used on this card justice...



I've created a card based measuring 5 x 7 inches from Real Red card stock and then embossed a piece of Whisper White with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder... to do this I had to run it through the big shot twice as the folders are not big enough for a piece this size, however if you line it up right you can't see the join/overlap.

I've cut a shoe shape from Real Red and embossed this with the Square Lattice embossing folder and then added flowers cut with the Boho Blossoms punch.  The sentiment was printed onto Whisper White and then matted onto Real Red.  The 'Daughter' stamp is from the For My Family stamp set, punched out with the Curly Label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment