Thursday 21 June 2012

Medicinal box

If you don't know already the Apothecary Art stamp set is named in conjunction with a Pharmacy...?  I'm assuming it is something to do with the 'labels' which would work on herbal fusions or the like, perhpas someone will read this and enlighten me?

I've used this odd named stamp set to create the label for another long box that I have made using the pillow box, similar to the one I showed you earlier this week.  Apologies another poor photo, but you can just make out the label inked in Rich Razzleberry and the DSP from the Paisley Petals paper pack.
 

The box is created with 2 pillow box die cuts taped together... One in Old Olive and one in Rich Razzleberry, I've then attached a strip of DSP round the centre to hide the join and added the label... yes, it is as simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment