Saturday 23 June 2012

Jewellery making

A couple of months ago I attended a jewellery making workshop which was a gift from my friend/Mother In-law, Maureen.  I've always dabbled with jewellery making, so this was a great gift as I actually got to make everything from scratch and learn how to do it properly.  Here is some of the jewellery I made.

So, since then I have been meaning to post the photo's and I have also made a little card to attach the earrings to in order to give them as a gift, although I'm not sure I can bare to part with them...


I've cut two Top Note die shapes from Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party and then embossed the Pool Party one with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, before trimming off the edge and mounting onto the Wisteria Wonder piece.

I've then cut a Wisteria Wonder butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslits to cover the holes which I made with the Crop-A-Dile and stuck this on with dimensional sticky pads.  To finish I have added some Basic Rhinestones and a sentiment from the Just Believe stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment