Saturday 2 June 2012

A bit of drama

I'm away in Gothenburg over the bank holiday weekend so have scheduled a few projects for you in case you get time to craft amidst all the Diamond Jubilee events or whatever you are doing...

This card was created following a special request for a drama lover, so I'm hoping it is well received.  Apologies for the lack of Stampin' Up! products but at least you can see how it's possible to work with other bits and pieces from your craft stash sometimes.



The base is Basic Black folded into a square and then I have adhered a square of Real Red embossed with the 'Stripes' embossing folder.  My current favourites, the labels collection framelits had to be used :).  I've cut 3 frames, alternating between Real Red and Basic Black and then embossed the central piece with the Square Lattice embossing folder.

The embellishment was created from shrink plastic and then raised up with dimensionals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment