Wednesday 27 June 2012

Baby announcement congratulations

Last week I shared with you a new baby card featuring the little ducky stamp from the Easy Events stamp set.  Today I've used the same stamp but for a congratulations card to celebrate the announcement of new baby news - is that what you call it?

I've gone for a circular shaped card base cut with the Scalloped Circle die from So Saffron card... as the expected arrival may be a boy or a girl.



I wanted to keep the layout simple as the size of the card is so cute and doesn't want to be overloaded... so I just cut a couple of pieces using the Labels Collection Framelits dies which are in the current Summer mini catalogue, one from some DSP and one in Whisper White, which I had stamped the image onto and coloured with Stampin' Write markers.

The sentiment is a sneal peek for the new catalogue due to be released in October... but that is all I can say about that for now.

A couple of Basic Perals to finish and a few dimensional sticky pads to fix the image panel to the card base and it's all ready :).

No comments:

Post a Comment