Friday 15 June 2012

Another Father's Day card

2 days to go till Father's Day, so here's something appropriate for the occasion...



I braved the All in the Family stamp set for this card, which is a great set (as long as you have a Stamp-a-ma-jig) but a bit fiddly to line all the body parts up :)!  I've stamped a little guy with a shirt and tie onto Whisper White and then cut him out, along with the dog.

The card base is Pool Party and I have adhered a strip of DSP from the Beau Chateau paper pack on one side and then added lettering cut from Marina Mist using the Timeless Junior Alphabet dies... and then attached the characters using dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set inked in Marina Mist and then I've added a button tied with linen thread to finish.

I believe this stamp set might be retiring in September, so if you want to get your hands on it before then just contact me to place your order.  And don't forget that during June Stampin' Up! are offering a FREE pack of papers when you buy 3 packs - see here for more.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and can't wait to give my version of it to Dave this weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete