Wednesday 30 May 2012

Rugby theme

Stampin' Up! doesn't always have a stamp set for a particular theme... but it always has something that can be adapted to suit!

The card I have to share with you today is my attempt as creating a rugby theme for a commission.



I've used the All in the Family stamp set and created a rugby player and then added rugby ball drawn by hand...  what a great little stamp set, although I recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-jig to get all the body parts in the right places :)!

Materials:

Card stock - Whisper White (base and image panel) and Soft Suede (matting and border strip);
DSP - Brights collection.  I've used a stripy piece on the left hand side of the card and a piece with 'word' on behind the image panel.
Accessories - Brights brads, Stampin' Write markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig;
Punches - Scalloped Trim Border, Word Window;
Sentiment - Teeny Tiny Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment